Enjoy a Thriving
Creating and maintaining a healthy, beautiful environment where your tropical aquarium animals can thrive is easier when an experienced professional setups up and helps you maintain your aquarium.
Delivery & Setup
This is the easiest way for you to get started on the right foot with your new aquarium. Your new aquarium, all of its components and your livestock will be delivered and setup at your home or office. If a tank package is purchased from Blue Sierra and delivery is required, delivery will be free within a 5 mile radius of our store. (Tank package must be $250.00 or higher). If you purchase Blue Sierra's set-up service, delivery is included in the set-up fee up to a 20 mile radius. Outside a 20 mile radius extra delivery charges may incur. Delivery is available for aquariums up to 72 inches long, 48 inches wide, and 28 inches tall. Some restrictions may apply. Call Blue Sierra for details.
Included in your aquarium set-up services you’ll learn:
- How much to feed your fish and invertebrates and when.
- How to maintain a healthy, thriving environment for your fish, invertebrates, live rock and live coral.
- How to spot danger in your tank and what to do about it.
- How to maintain your aquarium so it continues to look beautiful.
Keep your aquarium healthy and gorgeous without lifting a finger by using a convenient maintenance plan. We recommend maintenance once or twice a month, depending on the size and type of aquarium you have: fresh water fish, salt water fish or reef.
Aquarium maintenance includes:
- Water testing for ph, nitrite, nitrate, ammonia and alkalinity. These tests determine whether your aquarium environment is healthy for your current fish and fish you may want to add.
- Equipment testing and maintenance to ensure your aquarium equipment is running correctly. May include cleaning filter inserts, cleaning the aquarium glass and a partial water change.
- FREE water testing in our Issaquah, Bellevue and Renton stores for pH, nitrite, nitrate, ammonia and alkalinity. These tests ensure the tank environment is healthy for your current fish and fish you may want to add to your aquarium.
- Testing also available for calcium, phosphate, silicate, magnesium, strontium, iodine and more. These tests are applicable for deluxe reef tanks to compare your aquariums environment to a natural sea environment. This helps ensure your tank environment will help your fish, invertebrates, live rock and live coral thrive.
If you’d like your aquarium water tested simply bring one cup of water in a Tupperware type container or Ziploc type bag into the store. Allow about twenty minutes to have your water tested, get results and get recommendations, if needed, on how to restore your aquarium to a healthy environment.
and Maintenance Fees
Call or contact us for an estimate. Setup and maintenance fees are based on the type of aquarium you have (fresh water, salt water fish or salt water reef), the size of your aquarium and the driving time from our store to your location.
Call or contact us today to learn how to simplify aquarium setup and maintenance by using an experienced professional.